Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm a thin girl gone big... why do I get different reactions?

I asked earlier if guys would date a big girl and I got the answer that I was being shallow. So, I used to be curvy but thin. 145-150lbs at 5'5 and *poof* ballooned to a bouncing 200-220lbs. I've been asked out, but I don't feel like myself anymore. I feel like the swan turing back into the ugly duckling. Anyone out there that doesn't mind being with a big girl?

Favorite Answer

Believe it or not, a lot of guys actually prefer big girls. My boyfriend is one of them. He says that he likes to know that there's somebody in his arms.

Anyone who says appearances don't matter is a liar.

That doesn't mean people who are less attractive cannot find love. Of course they can.

Some guys like bigger girls, although the majority would prefer your 145-150 lb self.

MOST guys would not exclude anyone PURELY on that basis. How much of a strike against you it is depends on the guy.

I am married to a woman who has always struggled with her weight. I would be lying to say I wouldn't prefer her thinner, but if she doesn't change, c'est la vie.

Read "Fat!So?" by Marilyn Wann It's pretty radical, but it always makes me feel better about my weight (usually after watching too much tv with all those fat-hating ads) So, yes. I love my big body and I don't get offended when people try to convince me otherwise because I don't like their type anyway!

I'm a big girl and I think it's great! Haven't you heard that guys like more cushin for the pushin?

just work out its not that hard to lose weight. i know someone who went from 200 pounds to 120 in a month or 2. fat girls are not attractive imo. but thats just my opinion.

Well I don't specifically but it depends on everything. Looks somewhat matter, but they're not everything to me. You should get on black planet if you want to meet people. This is my profile http://www.blackplanet.com/macsallhoneys/

It depends on the person

I dont mind but its mostly how "you" act when your bigger

Send me pics of you

for me honey, the bigger the better, I don't like those anorexics corpses.

i like big gurlz... mail me...