The less interested I am, the more girls like me. Why is this?

I am 27 and single. I am a career driven person that has no interest in settling down. I like going out on dates, but I am not ready for a serious relationship. I prefer to get to know girls a while before I get too involved. Why is it that the more I don't show interest or committment, girls are attracted and want to be with me more? I don't consider myself a "player," although my friends say that I am. I just don't want to have a relationship with just any girl. I am afraid that if I dump another girl, she will go psycho!

Favorite Answer

The higher on the berry bush, the sweeter grows the berry. You are probably a "catch". Young, successful, probably a professional who knows manners and is polite. Women at your age are afraid they are not going to find a husband and get married (they are beginning to see their biological clock ticking) and you are on their radar. Even though you don't want a relationship pick the lady who keeps a clean apartment, likes to cook and then develop a relationship with her with the understanding that you are not in the marriage mind right now. Tell her that if you meet someone you really want to be with she will be the first to know.

maybe its because they're not ready to settle down either. maybe they just want someone else that they know they can go out with without worrying about too much commitment. another reason may be that some girls like a challenge in their romance so they try to win over guys even wen they dont want to be won over. also maybe they really truly liked u! and your making them feel hurt and unluved. (not trying to say your doing it on purpose) there are lots of possibilites. if you're not ready for a real relationship then dont seriously date until you are. you could be breaking girls hearts in the process.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

~~ash~~

This answer is pretty simple really. Women usually seem more interested in a guy that ignores her for the simple fact that no woman wants to be ignored. When you ignore her that just makes her try even harder because no one wants to be rejected. Just be honest and tell them that you aren't looking for a relationship. You might be surprised at how many woman feel as you do and consider career more important. Good luck

Hehe I know what you mean. I don't get why girls/women are attracted to me especially when I am not trying to be attractive in any way what so ever. May the girls just like to chase guys that are hard to get (stubborn), guys do the same thing too though.

It's all about the chase baby.

We may not admit it but we LOVE it!

We love the challange of winning over that guy that everyone wants but no one can have.

Plus some girls think that getting a guy to change is a sign of love. Don't know if it's true but it sure is fun trying!

LOL! That's funny...ever experienced this thing where you see something in the mall and you just REALLY want it and then you didn't buy it but everyday you go see it and just have this urge of buying it but can't? And when you do buy this thing that you've just GOT to have, you like it for probably a few weeks and then after that, it's just like all the old things in the rest of your possessions? That's just how girls are like...I think