msX
msX asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Whats are good haircolor for someone with very pale skin?

My natural haircolor is a light brown, and I've already tried red and a dark blonde. Does anybody have any other ideas? Plus could u recommend a good brand for the haircolor.

Favorite Answer

Depends on the tone of your skin.. are you more pink or olive? Very light baby blondes look good on lots of skin tones. Stay away from reds, not just because they make you look pale but because they are hard to cover up once you change your mind. Oh, and don't box color it!!!! Go to a stylist that will help you pick what's best for you

Source(s): cosmetology student

I'm pretty much in the same situation and after many years of very light blonde, I have recently went to a medium dark brown. I find it does make me look more pale, but it also gives me some contrast as opposed to light hair and light skin. If you have blue eyes, I would def recommend a medium dark brown it really draws the color of them. Also, rounder faces seem to look slimmer with darker hair.

It really depends on the color of your skin. Yes, there are a lot of people who are pale but some people have golden undertones, some have olive undertones, some have pink undertones for their skin. In the winter I have red undertones in my pale skin and medium brown looks good on me. In the summer, my skin changes to more of a yellow undertone and blonde highlights make me look washed out because they match with my skin, so I use "light golden brown": it has a little bit of red in it and looks awesome!

Try a chestnut with ash blonde and slightly auburn highlights and low lights. This color tends to warm the skin instead of making it pale. Goes great with all eye colors and has a wonderful lively look.

Well it depends on the look you are going for. Darker the hair usually goes in the more dramatic direction and often more serious or even sultry. Blonds can look sophisticated if they carry the look facially. But most people associate bold as fun,sexy or dingy. It depends though with actions and style. reds fall in a few category. From bomb shell to intelligence. My opinion and observance.

Well it will also depend on your eye color. I am very fair, and have blue eyes. My natural color is a very mousy medium brown. I love dark brown, black brown, black, and mahongany type colors. But it all depends on your skin tone, yes it may be pale, but it depends all on the skin tone. If your skin tone has alot of pink in it, you may want to avoid golden tones, go for more ashy type colors.

try light blonde. my friend has very pale skin and light blond hair. she looks great!

i would also suggest going to a good colorist for color. a little wrong move with the do-it yourself product, you could end up with green or blue hair.

some thing lighter, yet no longer blonde. crimson colorations could look solid on what youve defined definately. Mid browns could additionally look solid and in case you like the reality you have faded epidermis you ought to choose for a shade that suits your eyes.

Purple.

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/12/hair-co...

check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/12/hair-dy...