If You Knew . . .?

I was about to have to pack all of my stuff and go live in a shelter somewhere would you help me? I mean if 100 people gave me $20 each that would be enough to get me through until I could find work again. Would you do it?

This is hypothetical and I wanted to know if people would offer to help without being asked.

• Laura
    Favorite Answer

Depends. I give when people don't ask for it. A few months ago, a friend of mine was going through a rough time, so I bought all her groceries.

no as there are many con artists out there and there are government, State and county agencies for this type of situation. to paraphrase Mr. E. Scrooge " this is why I pay my taxes. "

bums on the corners dont ask for that much............... i suppose i could slide you a DUB are you gonna pay me back????? how are you gonna pay me back