ipod vs. Zen?

I'm trying to see which would be the best deal. An ipod video or Creative Zen: M. I'd like opinions of those that actually have these as opposed to what reports say.

Favorite Answer

zen is better than ipod and zune.

get zen vision w- you will not regret.

oh, i forgot to mention that zen vision's battery is removable, therefore you can replace your empty battery with a fully charged right away while you're in the middle of your listening or viewing pleasure. no need of hanging around and wait for 4 hours until you can resume its use.

go to www.creative.com and see the BIG difference.

well all my freinds have ipods and they do nothing ablout complain that it keeps crashing, so i bought a :M ZEN 3 monthsof having it, it crashed wipping off 500 songs, all my videos and all my recordings some of which were very important to my university studies, the pc would no longer recognise it as a ZEN but it would still charge on the pc ???, so i have sent it away to be repaired

the conclusion to this is.... there both as bad a each other.

ipod has more accessories and it makes a big difference, i bought a samsung mp3 my sis has an ipod w/ cool stuff i hate it mines all scratched up and no wall or car charger, in the end they both play music