whats this mean?????????

i want to knoe whats so wong playing with a guys hair bc my bro said that i shouldn't pull and play with tyler's hair (my guy friend) me and tyler both like each other but i really dont see the big of playing and pulling his hair.....do you?

Favorite Answer

If it doesn't bother him - then there's no problem.

• Daisy!

Well theres this guy in my class he has really long hair like almost pass his shoulders nd u can never mess with his hair! he like loves his hair to death, so we usually dont mess with his hair lol...but if ur friend isnt like such a big hair dude i dont find it wrong to pull a guys hair but dont pull too hard lol it can be sexy =) lol

Well as long as Tyler doesn't mind I don't see any harm...but you should just understand (or hopefully this is true) that your big bro wants whats best for you and doesn't want you to get hurt.

Huh? whats your brothers reasoning? if you both like it and Tyler doesn't mind then continue. People playing with your hair feel sooooo nice xx

• mjm52

If Tyler likes it there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe your brother is a little overprotective of you and is afraid you'll get too close to your boyfriend.

• Bev

I play with my husbands hair all the time. I don't pull it, but run my fingers through it. He likes it. Your brother is just wrong!

• ceegt

I don't see that there is anything wrong with playing with a guys hair. If he isn't bothered by it, then why should your brother be?

well i guess it really matters how your playing with his hair? I mean if you 2 really like like eachother than this is just flirting. maby your brother doesnt like it cause he doesnt wasnt you to have a boy freind? Or if you were just playing with his hair Nonflirty then maby your brother just thinks its weird?? not shur here myself but i hope this help a little bit.

there is nothing wrong, but playing with a guy friend's hair might make him think you like him as more then just friends.

/heres a secret between me n u. Guys get boners when u play with their hair, they go nuts, the chills, its like sex to them

well r u hurtin him if not tell ur bro to stop tring to control u and ur life and If tyler doesn't mind then its probally ok