whats this mean?????????

i want to knoe whats so wong playing with a guys hair bc my bro said that i shouldn't pull and play with tyler's hair (my guy friend) me and tyler both like each other but i really dont see the big of playing and pulling his hair.....do you?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If it doesn't bother him - then there's no problem.

• Daisy!
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well theres this guy in my class he has really long hair like almost pass his shoulders nd u can never mess with his hair! he like loves his hair to death, so we usually dont mess with his hair lol...but if ur friend isnt like such a big hair dude i dont find it wrong to pull a guys hair but dont pull too hard lol it can be sexy =) lol

• 1 decade ago

Well as long as Tyler doesn't mind I don't see any harm...but you should just understand (or hopefully this is true) that your big bro wants whats best for you and doesn't want you to get hurt.

• 1 decade ago

Huh? whats your brothers reasoning? if you both like it and Tyler doesn't mind then continue. People playing with your hair feel sooooo nice xx

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mjm52
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If Tyler likes it there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe your brother is a little overprotective of you and is afraid you'll get too close to your boyfriend.

• Bev
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I play with my husbands hair all the time. I don't pull it, but run my fingers through it. He likes it. Your brother is just wrong!

• ceegt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't see that there is anything wrong with playing with a guys hair. If he isn't bothered by it, then why should your brother be?

• 1 decade ago

well i guess it really matters how your playing with his hair? I mean if you 2 really like like eachother than this is just flirting. maby your brother doesnt like it cause he doesnt wasnt you to have a boy freind? Or if you were just playing with his hair Nonflirty then maby your brother just thinks its weird?? not shur here myself but i hope this help a little bit.

• 1 decade ago

there is nothing wrong, but playing with a guy friend's hair might make him think you like him as more then just friends.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

/heres a secret between me n u. Guys get boners when u play with their hair, they go nuts, the chills, its like sex to them

• 1 decade ago

well r u hurtin him if not tell ur bro to stop tring to control u and ur life and If tyler doesn't mind then its probally ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.