why isn't my table not playing?

i can't do nothing. so i'm not coming back no more,i'm going to play chess.i haven't had problems with them.i love to play spades and i hve been playing all of my life. i can play the ways in the world,but i'm not coming back here.i have played with the best none of these people have nothing on me.

Favorite Answer

If you say why isn't your table not playing, this is a double negative and really means "why is not my table not playing", that is to say "why is my table playing" because if your table is not not playing, then it is playing. Thus from the way your question is worded you are asking why your table is playing.

If this is not what you mean, then the confusion is due to extremely bad grammar, and instead of worrying about card games you should worry about learning proper English.

Source(s): From the Kokopelli "How to Get Along in Life Handbook" This answer is a finely tuned, precision instrument machined to tolerances of +/- .001" and was carefully handcrafted from the highest quality materials. No animals or plants were harmed in the answering of this question. Any similarity with any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintended. Kokopelli say wipe buffalo dung off moccasins before entering hogan.