How much does it cost to mail a package from Indiana to Turkmenistan from the USPS?

Favorite Answer

It really does depend on the package size and weight. If it is a letter it is much easier. Go to:

http://www.usps.com/rates/welcome.htm

Well it depends on the size, the weight & the time frame you would like it shipped...it is much cheaper thru the USPS than any other delivery service I mail packages to Jordan frequently and the downfall is that they never arrive in the time frame that you pay for unless you choose the most expensive....generally my packages weigh from 4 to 15 lbs which range in price from $40 to $100

You can go the a "calculator" of the US Post Office. www.ircalc.usps.gov They'll try to sell you expensive services but you can pick regular First Class that costs the least.

they are going to charge you by the weight of the package! I mailed a pachage that weighed about 11 pounds to Turkey once...it cost me about $13.00 NOT BAD!!

Depends on size, weight and mail class....

go to usps.com and you can calculate it.