can i sync music onto my ipod from 2 different itunes?

i have itunes on my computer and on my laptop, is there a way 2 sync music onto it from both itunes without it deleting all of the songs that r already on my ipod?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • phil
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont think you can. Its possible to manually sync your ipod, but i'm not sure how to do this.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The way iTunes and iPods work is that 1 iPod can be synced with 1 iTunes. You can connect to other computers, but the computer will ask you if you want to erase your iPod and use the iTunes on that computer. It's just the way Apple works, sorry.

• 1 decade ago

no you can't i'm in the same situation. sucks really, but you can put songs from your 'purchased' playlist from your ipod onto either one of the itunes

• 1 decade ago

yes you can just change your settings to manually manage songs in itunes on both computers

hope this is useful

xx

Source(s): i do this all the time because im always adding songs but cant always use the main computer so i have itunes on my laptop as well
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you're thinking of buying an ipod you should out this site first. they give you an ipod nano for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.

• 1 decade ago

Yes you can you will have to set each to manual update. For detail instruction you can go to http://www.ipod-vibez.com/ipodguide.html and see the how to do it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but you can get programs that do that, just look around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.