can i sync music onto my ipod from 2 different itunes?

i have itunes on my computer and on my laptop, is there a way 2 sync music onto it from both itunes without it deleting all of the songs that r already on my ipod?

• phil
    Favorite Answer

I dont think you can. Its possible to manually sync your ipod, but i'm not sure how to do this.

The way iTunes and iPods work is that 1 iPod can be synced with 1 iTunes. You can connect to other computers, but the computer will ask you if you want to erase your iPod and use the iTunes on that computer. It's just the way Apple works, sorry.

no you can't i'm in the same situation. sucks really, but you can put songs from your 'purchased' playlist from your ipod onto either one of the itunes

yes you can just change your settings to manually manage songs in itunes on both computers

hope this is useful

xx

Source(s): i do this all the time because im always adding songs but cant always use the main computer so i have itunes on my laptop as well

if you're thinking of buying an ipod you should out this site first. they give you an ipod nano for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.

Yes you can you will have to set each to manual update. For detail instruction you can go to http://www.ipod-vibez.com/ipodguide.html and see the how to do it

No, but you can get programs that do that, just look around.