Why dont drivers of trucks (pick-ups, not Rigs) like to use turn signals?

There's nothing more annoying than these guys driving around in their work trucks not using turn signals. ITS CALLED A TURN SIGNAL FOR A REASON!!! Who do they think they are, and WHY DONT THEY JUST PUT THEIR TURN SIGNALS ON????

Favorite Answer

I always use my signals,but it seems no one else does(cars and trucks alike).I've heard many say they don't signal because the car next to them may speed up and not let them over,so they would rather just "snake" the hole shot. That's not my style ,but it seems to be how most drive.

Well out here in Mexifornia, in the POS trucks that the illegals drive the turn signals don't work. Neither do the tail lights. Nor the brake lights. Lucky to see very dim headlights though.

many giuy in big pick up trucks just dont give a rip about small stuff like that . many are on phones running their businesses.. time is money and they just feel so secure in their big pick ups... I am a big rig driver but we must use signals.. iits a huge fine if we dont... maybe we should write our legislatures and tell them that its a problem in your area

• ?

p.c..-up truck drivers are quite often adult males who do no longer provide a crap approximately others on the streets and highways. every time, i'm getting tailgated, that's exceedingly much on a regular basis, it extremely is in many situations some enormous ego variety of guy who thinks the international is all approximately him. i'm seeing p.c..-up truck drivers going highway speeds on the streets no longer giving any seen others in front of them. hey, you do no longer very own the line, guy! and that i'll turn you a huge birdie, mister rocks-in-your-head!

I think work trucks don't come with that option...LOL

BTW...It's not just the work trucks...it's everyone.

Also...My turn signal is not a request, it's a warning ;)

It;s simple. They have on regard for anybody else. They think there special ( special= I'm a asshole) traffic laws do not apply to them. There the ones running the red lights and stop signs. There always tailgating and lets not forget driving 20 to 25 mph over the speed limit. As I said ASSHOLES!!

• djm749

My signals work fine and I use them.

Beats me, I drive nothing but trucks and us it all the time. Maybe they know you hate it and do it on purpose. Dudette, take a chill pill!

You will have to pull up next to one of these guys one day and ask them.