How do you replace a relay switch on a car door?

I have a 1996 chevy corsic v6 3.1. About a month ago my car locks started going crazy. The automatic locks would just keep locking over a over again and the inside light would stay on even after the car was shut off. I originaly just pulled the fuses on the locks and the overhead light, but the floor light would... show more I have a 1996 chevy corsic v6 3.1. About a month ago my car locks started going crazy. The automatic locks would just keep locking over a over again and the inside light would stay on even after the car was shut off. I originaly just pulled the fuses on the locks and the overhead light, but the floor light would stay on. It is starting to weaken my battery so I need to get it fixed. My sister has the same model car (just with no enigine) that she lets me use for spare parts. I have found out that it should be a bad relay switch in the door. So where is this relay switch and how do i replace it. Or is it easier to just switch doors with my sister's car. Thanks for the help.
Update: I'm going to be doing this myself seeing as i dont have the money for shops or the time for them to fix it and i have all the free parts i'll probably need.