Which was the better show: Prison Break or John Doe?

Favorite Answer

John Doe

Prison Break hands down. Best action show since Third Watch left. Whats John Doe? Is it still on?

John Doe

Well to tell you the truth I don`t know but John Doe sounds good because Prison Break sounds scary and I`m just 8 years old.

Prison Break

• Kookie

I like both shows...

they both share a common actor, Dominic Purcel... I thought he did a better job on John Doe though....

I hate that they left us with a cliffhanger with John Doe.. there was talk of doing a movie after John Doe was canceled but it never came about.... :(

Oh how I miss John Doe. They just kinda left us hanging. The story line was so interesting. My vote is for John Doe.

Great question I loved them both, but I think I have to go with John Doe.

at the start, Firefly is my very popular instruct. =D i could say you're able to desire to visual demonstrate unit Supernatural. hear me out! it extremely is not likely a instruct approximately Ghosts, it extremely is extraordinarily a lot an action instruct with a ghost-ish twist. And as quickly as you get into the later seasons, the entire ghost element virtually is going away. i like it. in case you will like a action picture to visual demonstrate unit, the action picture chilly Mountain is extremely sturdy, it extremely is concerning the Civil conflict. wish I helped!

I think prison break is a bomb