Higher Power, Higher Power, Higher Power, Higher Power, Higher Power, Higher Power?

what is higher power?

Best Answer

It can be anything, as long as it's more powerful than yourself.

• Pamela

A+ as I recall those cars and the muscle cars. Mine was a 1970 SS396 with 375HP engine. Brother in law took the engine out and blueprinted it. Imperative that one have a straight, long highway on which to "test". My parents had a 1961 Chevy Nomad Station Wagon plus a 1968 Ford Country Squire Station Wagon=======8kids. We also had a Chevy 1956 I believe which had an airplane type ornament on the hood. I slid off after washing it and cut my foot requiring 4 stitches. This was the model that had the gas tank filler in the rear left tail-light, if I'm remembering correctly. Those cars were so easy to work on.

A power that is higher than anyone, some refer to as God.

The Univeral Spirit of Love and Creation

There is flesh,

and there is spirit.

"Yet in the same manner these men, also by dreaming, defile the flesh, and reject authority, and revile angelic majesties. But Michael the Archangel, when he disputed with the Devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said "the Lord rebuke you." " (Jude 9)

Higher Power is whatever faith you believe in.

Loni Anderson in a sweater dress.

The Hydrogen Bomb called "the Messiah".

Nevermind. You obviously missed out.

THE HOLY LIGHT SHINING IN THE POWER OF LOVE ,LOVING YOU ALL ,HAVING A BOTTOMLESS PIT ,FULL OF LOVE ,FOR ALL OF MY CHILDREN .IT IS ALWAYS THERE ,FOR IT IS A EVER LASTING LOVE ,THAT LIVES IN ALL THAT EVER LIVED ,WAS GIVEN THE CHANCE TO REACH OUT TO EVER LASTING LIFE,A LIGHT THAT SHINES FOR EVER ,IN THE ONES THE LOVE TRUTH AND NEVER BREAK THEIR WORD FOR HOLY IS THE WORD,THE LIGHT .THE SPIRIT .,I GIVE ON THE DAY YOU BREATHE YOUR FIRST BREATH ONTO THE SPIRIT OF LIFE .YOU ARE ONTO THE TRUTH ,FULL OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE ,THE LIGHT OF THE ENLIGHTENMENT OF GUIDING YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ONTO EVERLAST ING LIFE.

Source(s): THE LIGHT /THE TRUTH/THE WAY