Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsOther - Winter Sports · 1 decade ago

Who makes the best winter jacket???? (Northface, Columbia, ETC)?

I still like Northface stiff the ebst.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I use Northface and Sierra Design - but I think you get better value (re: same or better function at less $) with the gear from REI and MEC. Nice thing about shopping at REI is you can try on the Northface stuff right along side the REI stuff. Check out their websites...

• 3 years ago

Best Columbia Winter Jacket

• 4 years ago

I honestly don't see Northface jackets going out of style anytime soon. Plus, they are amazing jackets and they keep you super warm and are very well made. I would go with a Northface jacket!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Northface

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Northface

• 1 decade ago

Northface!

• 6 years ago

Canada Goose Expedition! that is the best winter jacket. even if you stay outside for the whole day in a minus 40 degrees weather you will still feel warm inside.

• 1 decade ago

Northface is the most effective-but anything with lined gortex is worthwhile too-Timberland have a great light winter jacket-great for hiking or casual wear!

• 1 decade ago

I think L.L Bean has the best winter jackets. Columbia winter jackets are pretty good too. I own a Columbia.

Source(s): I see the Weather Channel crew wear it.
  • 1 decade ago

LL Bean not only are they warm and cozy but if you ever have anything that goes wrong with it like the zipper breaks or you get a rip in it they replace it for free at no cost to you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.