Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsOther - Winter Sports · 1 decade ago

Who makes the best winter jacket???? (Northface, Columbia, ETC)?

I still like Northface stiff the ebst.

Best Answer

I use Northface and Sierra Design - but I think you get better value (re: same or better function at less $) with the gear from REI and MEC. Nice thing about shopping at REI is you can try on the Northface stuff right along side the REI stuff. Check out their websites...

Best Columbia Winter Jacket

I honestly don't see Northface jackets going out of style anytime soon. Plus, they are amazing jackets and they keep you super warm and are very well made. I would go with a Northface jacket!!!

Northface

Northface

Northface!

Canada Goose Expedition! that is the best winter jacket. even if you stay outside for the whole day in a minus 40 degrees weather you will still feel warm inside.

Northface is the most effective-but anything with lined gortex is worthwhile too-Timberland have a great light winter jacket-great for hiking or casual wear!

I think L.L Bean has the best winter jackets. Columbia winter jackets are pretty good too. I own a Columbia.

Source(s): I see the Weather Channel crew wear it.

LL Bean not only are they warm and cozy but if you ever have anything that goes wrong with it like the zipper breaks or you get a rip in it they replace it for free at no cost to you