Was my IP address sent to the FBI?

Ok I am a homeschooling Christian mom. A good bit of other moms & I share homeschooling files through AIM along with teachers and daycare workers. We've done this for years with no problems. I am sick so I was downloading a lot of files yesterday and today. I was just going through the files I downloaded.... show more Ok I am a homeschooling Christian mom. A good bit of other moms & I share homeschooling files through AIM along with teachers and daycare workers. We've done this for years with no problems. I am sick so I was downloading a lot of files yesterday and today. I was just going through the files I downloaded.

One program was an .exe file. It was some math program. I usually don't download programs but I did yesterday. I went to click on the program my browser popped open. The page said something like this "Stop thief! Your IP address has been filed with the FBI. Stop Internet piracy. I run my business by selling
software." I was honestly shocked and scared. Next thing I know my computer started to reboot. I turned off my Internet too really quick.

Luckily my computer booted up just fine. But what in world what that?? Was my IP address some how given to the FBI for downloading illegal software?? Will the cops come knocking at my door? I am honestly now worried and & scared now.
Update: Thank you all for your comforting words. I am doing virus scans and spyware scans now. I have alerted my friends on AIM too about the file too. For those who asked the first was named : articulate math.exe and I just got it from a trusted friend onilne who I download from a lot. I am sure she wasn't aware of it... show more Thank you all for your comforting words. I am doing virus scans and spyware scans now. I have alerted my friends on AIM too about the file too. For those who asked the first was named : articulate math.exe and I just got it from a trusted friend onilne who I download from a lot. I am sure she wasn't aware of it being infected. Sure scared the wits out of me though.