What's SILLIEST THING you have ever been amused by?

OMG I was just amused by the dumbest thing. Pringles makes these new “minis” (chips) now and they’re SO CUTE! What’s more is that I didn’t find a single broken chip in the little bag. WOO HOO!

Have you ever found yourself amused by something you thought was kind of SILLY but it still made your day anyway?

• Dippy
    Favorite Answer

A couple days ago someone asked a question about their dog. Apparently it had laid an egg and they wanted to know how long it would take to hatch.

I thought that was amusing so I wanted to see the answers. The first one was "that wasn't an egg". That was funny enough, so I scrolled down further. Then I saw the answer of all answers. "Must be a bird dog." While I was rolling on the floor laughing, I must have accidentally hit a wrong button and lost the question before I had a chance to put it on my Watch List.

Last night I searched for hours, trying to find that question again, but to no avail. Now all I have are the memories.

Jim Carrey

Yahoo Answers crazy/dumb questions and answers ... it is my new found source of amusement.

Occasionally, I use it for real information.

I find many mundane things "silly" on a regular basis, that most people would not find nearly as amusing without my influence.

Keep it up .... you go girl!

yeah just the other day,i was walking through a casino here in vegas ( one that is soooooo far of the vegas strip) and i run in to a guy that works in the store i use to shop in back in Michigan. That just made my day ( his too ) i was just so amused for the rest of the day.......

The first time we went 10 pin bowling in Ghana... I loved that machine that brings the ball back to you... and when you have a strike that little victory video they play... it made me feel so special... in a stupid kinda way.

i was at work today (cooking) and went to put some gloves on and my thumb went in the pinky finger hole and my pinky went in the thumb hole so my glove looked really retarded. I just stood there and laughed to myself. Guess you had to be there.

Uhm...thinking I had a french fry in my shoe a couple weeks ago

I shot a trutle with a bb gun and when the bullet hit it shell it made sparks. it was really cool

• I am amused by the triangular shape of pizza.

watching a fly buzz around at work