Why people hate Paris Hilton?

what's with Paris Hilton and her personality? Did you base your hatred on the news or you saw it yourself?

Favorite Answer

Paris is actually a sweet fun girl. Most people only see Paris on t.v. and have no idea what she's like in real life. Let's not be haters. For the people who dislike her, do you even have a real reason why? Unlike most of you who pay to get into nightclubs, Paris actually gets paid to be there. Sometimes up to $30,000 a night just to party at certain clubs. So when you read about her partying in some newspaper, just know that she just collected in that night what some people are making in an entire year. She's using her name and her fame. And while they could be used for more noble causes, who are we to judge her. I dont get why some girls are obsessed with her and call themselves the next paris or the black paris. But she's cool and you shouldnt hate her cuz you don't know her.

Well, no, I didn't. I don't judge, so don't worry. It was confirmed earlier that Paris Hilton received a plea deal for her DUI case. She'd had to get through DUI? I mean, come on. I read this straight from PEOPLE Magazine and they don't make things up and their reputation is clean. If they say Paris was arrested for DUI, they said it right. Sure, tons of people are drinking and driving these days. It's not safe anywhere nowadays, right? I know that's what you're going to say. But knowing the fact that Paris actually got arrested for DUI, I can safely say two things. The first is that she's not a good role model for younger kids, and second, that she shouldn't be picked on this much. What did I just say? Yes, the fact that she shouldn't be picked upon. Who doesn't get angry when the world is gossiping about them? I just honestly don't care anymore.

People hate Paris Hilton for a number of reasons. Personally, I despise her because she has no talent, yet still has celebrity status. She's the by-product of a lifestyle obsessed generation and hasn't earned anything in life. Everything she's ever wanted or needed has been one check or credit card away, and she uses that money to buy attention. She doesn't care what you do in your free time, so why should you give a damn about what she does in her free time?

Paris Hilton depicts all that is immoral and decadent.

1. she is a dirty cheapskank who pushed her way into the limelight. There are many hotties that are just as rich and better looking than her

that don't prance around exposing themselves for the whole world to see.

2. she uses her hotness to seduce other people's boyfriends without any care whatsoever.

3. She is ruthless. She'll do anything to be the center of attention.

4. she behaves as if everyone is her minions that are to do her bidding.

5. it seems that her goal is to constantly party and get wrecked. hows that for an aspiration?

6. worst of all: whether or not she wants to be a rolemodel (she does) she is one and she sets an example regardless.

P.S. let's find better people to look up to (perhaps your local catholic priest) (just kiddin)

I disagree hate Paris Hilton opinion. because she is so cute and good people, many people think about Paris Hilton is stupid but Paris Hilton is Loved many girls. I like Paris Hilton

i do no longer love her and that i do no longer hate her. i do unlike her intercourse tapes and that i do unlike her television instruct. different than that I nerve theory a lot approximately her till she grow to be sentenced to reformatory. before everything i grow to be afraid that she could get off trouble-free because of the fact of her attractiveness and fortune, yet now i think of she have been given a uncooked deal because of the media. genuine she is on the dumb facet, yet she is merely one in a million that has been charged with this crime and we on no account hear a be conscious approximately them. i'm hoping she has discovered her lesson and that i'm hoping the media and public will permit her stay this down.whilst she grow to be on Larry King's instruct, she responded his questions the terrific she could desire to. After the instruct CNN had a panel come directly to make exciting of her. She grow to be Paris Hilton whilst she went to reformatory, did they assume her to come again out an angel.

Not that i hate her. She (literally) buys herself (and i mean all the way) a celebrity status. Stealing the scene by mixing around with the rich and famous, exposing to the world, hook up with other people's husband / boyfriend, b*tching her celebrity friends, drink and drive, notorious fights in the club, the recent splashing and dancing in the water down under... all that for 1 word -- ATTENTION. Like her ot hate her... she's on every magazine!

If she was actually famous for doing something I might like her but she just a useless rich girl who has nothing better to do but shop for her skimpy clothes and party. I can't stand seeing her on T.V, I have to change the channel. She should do some good with all that money she has. Give herself a positive image.

I don't really hate anyone, but I think it's more that people are annoyed by her. She doesn't really have much of a personality, and she's not very smart, but she's got it all. A lot of people would rather see someone with more class have her same blessings. But all is as it should be, I guess.

Because she is a skanky, no talent, stupid whore who is only famous because she is a Hilton. I refuse to stay at a Hilton Hotel because I don't want to give her any money to go shopping with.