Trojan.Peacomm-Help Please?

Hi nortan anti virus have discorvered this Trojan.Peacomm virus so i clicked on "protect me now" it starts to remove it then says out break alert cannot remove this virus at this time for more info visit live update and i installed all the updates like it told me to clicked "Protect me now"... show more Hi nortan anti virus have discorvered this Trojan.Peacomm virus so i clicked on "protect me now" it starts to remove it then says out break alert cannot remove this virus at this time for more info visit live update and i installed all the updates like it told me to clicked "Protect me now" still dosnt work help needed . O by the way i dont have my sytem restore disk's :(
Update: Its alright now guy's fixed it dont now how turned computer on this morning and loaded up nortan and its fixed yesssss.