Where would you rank Michael Vick as an NFL QB?

Top 5, Top 10? List the QB's you think are better. I like Brady, Manning, Palmer, McNabb, Brees, Hasselbeck, Favre, Young, Roethlisberger, Rivers all better than Vick. What do u think?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

vick is at the bottom of the list...he cant throw for ****

• 1 decade ago

Peyton Manning

Carson Palmer

Drew Brees

Vince Young

Tom Brady

Chad Pennington

Brett Favre

Matt Hasselback

Donovan McNabb

Tony Romo

Phillip Rivers

Steve McNair

David Carr

Michael Vick

Ben Roethlisberger

Chris Simms

Trent Green

Matt Leinart

Alex Smith

Jake Plummer

Daunte Culpepper

Jake Delhomme

Rex Grossman

Mark Brunell

Marc Bulger

David Garrard

Byron Leftwich

• 1 decade ago

Manning, Brady, Palmer, Brees, McNabb, McNair, Rivers, Hasselbeck, Green, Eli Manning, Bulger, Young, Romo, Schaub,

Garcia, Tomlinson

• 4 years ago

extensive Receiver he very rapid has the leaping skill from his all state basketball years. Has the gentle palms and has a cope with for the ball. He does have great imaginative and prescient as a working returned yet could desire to no longer take the hits. i think of he be very risky after the seize. I additionally experience that atlanta could desire to herald yet another remarkable Qb yet save vick interior the combination at it to off set defenses and coverage. another element we nonetheless have not seen him with an remarkable receiver ,supply him somebody with the skills of a johnson or steve smith no telling what could desire to ensue then his receivers dropped each and everything final 12 months and had no clue the thank you to run routes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd put him in the bottom five of starters. Way over payed and valued. Great athlete but not a QB to build a team around.

• 1 decade ago

32 NFL teams, I'd rank Vick at or below #16, he is a great athlete and a below average QB.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He sucks. His career is going up in smoke. The bottom three QB's in the league Aaron Brooks, Michael Vick, Rex Grossman.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Vick is the greatest non-passing, pothead QB of all time.

Source(s): hahahahahahahahahaha
  • 1 decade ago

I think until vick becomes a more consistent passer he's not even in the top ten!

• 1 decade ago

Vick is the best athlete out of all of them. He just doesn't have the support like all those other quarterbacks have.

• 1 decade ago

hasselbeck isnt better then vick, but i have no arguments with the rest you listed being better then vick.

if they arent better then him yet, they will be soon ie young, cutler and romo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.