Hi I am in Dublin, OH. I am looking for a Old harley V-Twin or Knuckle head V-Twin from scrap yard.?

Can you please help me with and also suggest the expected cost of the same. Thanks. Mukund

Favorite Answer

sorry, your not going to find 1, people have been collecting them for years,and your not going to find any

It depends on what condition the bike is in, together and running, or basket case, which may or may not have all the parts, depending on the guy that took it apart.

Few hundred to a few thousand $ depending on the condition.

Start looking for swap meets and get on their mailing lists.

I got 1957 sportster shovel engine and frame for sale, the engine was running before i tear it down for restoration.

you wont find these cheap but Walnecks .com or Walnecks classic cycle magazine may get you turned onto a basket case but when dealing with these classic rides cheap doesnt exist good luck

Looking to restore an old clunker, or looking for a specific model??

You could probably get one for a couple hundred dollars. If you NEED it (as in a parts bike), they will charge you more...

Put an ad on Craigslist.com in your area or surrounding areas. Or try EBay?