How long does it take for the Federal Trades Commission to give money back to people?

I worked for a company a few years ago after I decided some of the promises they made were bogus. Last year I found out that the Federal Trades Commission sued them and won. The good news is that I was due some money and I filed my claim as soon as I could. This was back in June of 06. In December I called the 1800 number they gave to see if they could give me a rough estimate of time to start expecting the money. The woman I talked to said that they're to many people working on the case and she couldn't even begin to guess how long it would take. Does any know the average time it takes for the F.T. C. to give people money.

Favorite Answer

wait a min... the Fed Gov giving money back????

I doubt it.

hahaha

He is said that he has worked for a company a few years ago, Then last year he found out that the Federal Trades Commission sued them and won.

Source(s): F.tc
  • booge

no