Is Chris Nunez from Miami Ink getting married? Please say it ain't so!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it ain't so

• Login to reply the answers
  • koltz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Chris Nunez Married

• 1 decade ago

Say it aint so, I will not go...Leave the light on, carry me home... nuuunaaaanunaaaaanuuuunaaaaaa

That guy is ugly.. wtf, Can't seem to find the information you are looking for.

Chris, 32, is of Cuban descent and grew up in Miami. Currently single, his love for women - flirting, mingling, dating and romancing - is exceeded only by his love for the art of tattooing. He moved into tattooing after starting his career as a graffiti artist.

Chris' father died when he was young, inspiring him to have his first tattoo at 16 - both his parents' names.

Along with opening the shop with his friends, he has also done a lot of part-time construction work, a skill that came in handy when they had to renovate the space that houses Miami Ink.

Besides tattooing, he likes to have a good time and likes to be the life and soul of

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

*klaxon* uh-uh! No its not true and the guy above who wrote he is married and trying to have kids doesn't watch the show obviously cos he's talking about Darren Brass and his lady..idiot! I love Miami Ink - give it up to South Beach's finest tattoo-ists!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think he is. I saw the previews of the new shows and he talks about proposing and said how he was nervous. Since they tape in advance he very well culd be married by now. And maybe even planning on a baby...so maybe the other guy above wasn't too far off.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

really???

i dunno..

i love miami ink...i love their design

but i cant get a tattoo...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is already married with and trying to have kids.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.