How to pay for the Six SIgma Black Belt class?
I have been turned down for all grants and financial aide, and I can not afford the $4000.00 for the class, if you do not have a bank account how can you do it. The financial sucess of a black belt is amazing and in high demand, it is a chance for a great future and a help for my family. Any suggestions all are welcomed........
- sksLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
If there are no financial grants available then the next best options is self study. You can depend on books, websites, and friends to crack the certification exam. Here are some simple suggestions to get you started:
1. Review Six Sigma Body of Knowledge at http://www.asq.org/certification/six-sigma/bok.htm... . The topics in this Body of Knowledge include additional detail in the form of subtext explanations and the cognitive level at which the questions will be written. This information will provide useful guidance for you in preparing to take the exam. Also look at http://www.asq.org/certification/six-sigma/studygu... for sample questions.
2. Consider becoming member of ASQ - it is not expensive - about US$ 100.00 or so - it has wealth of useful information.
4. You can download good stat/quality analysis tools for trial to learn & experiment with data. Examples are MINITAB (for analysis) and Crystall Ball (for Simulation). MINITAB has another simple product called quality companion. You can download trial versions and spend focussed effort learning.
5. Buy good books on stats & six sigma quality for study.
6. And if budget permits, consider joining an online course at ASQ (www.asq.org) or http://www.sixsigmalive.net/ . Look at ASQ Black Belt Course at https://secure.asq.org/perl/elearning/catalog.cgi?...
Hope it works for you.