Refurbished equipment is pretty good. Normally the reseller, in this case Apple, will get equipment back from a lease or from companies looking to sell back equipment. The equipment may have a few blemishes, but you can generally find equipment that looks new. Best thing to do is call Apple and ask them for pricing on a refurbished model. Ask them about blemishes and scratches.
Now just be aware that most refurbished equipment may only carry a 90 day to 6 month warranty.
Responsible for Desktop support, procurement, and disposal at a local university.
- Associate Degree Electronics
- Bachelor Degree Information Systems and
- Taking classes in Intelligence and National
Security, 2nd Bachelors
- Various FEMA independant study certificates
- Certificates in Management, Project
Management, & OSHA
- Certificates in MS Word, Excel, & Access. Currently seeking Microsoft Office Specialist certification.
- Associate Director in charge of Desktop
procurement, support, and implementation at a local University.
- 14 years computer experience, currently enrolled
in A+ training.
- 3 years HP laser printer repair experience
- Participating in Lenovo/IBM self maintainer