Peace asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Celtic music question...?

I really like the sound of it and want to listen to some good songs...Celtic rock, and those typical haunting melodies. Can you plz recommend some artists, songs and where I can get the music online...paid and free sites. Thanks.

• JL
    Favorite Answer

http://www.gomusic.ru/artists.aspx?genreid=213

I have a couple really good Celtic cds, if you'd like me to send you tracks off them, email me at i_live_in_the_5thcellar@yahoo.com

Edit: Oh, adding to what the first poster said, absolutely get Lorena Mckennits version of The Highwayman. It's absolutely gorgeous.

• Lorena McKennet and if you want to hear some Verrrrry smooth and melodious, if that's a word, Celtic harp, you must listen to Lisa Lynne. When I worked third shift and had to sleep during the day, this was the only thing I would play to help me slip into a verrrry melow mood.

aside from Enya (which everybody knows of) there's Dagda or Lorena McKennit (sp).