anyone know where i can sell rare coins?

i have some rare coins i don't really want. anyone know where i can sell them at?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Selling on E-bay can be profitable, but it is very important to know what the condition of the coin is. The condition is called the coins grade and it can range anywhere from good condition (which is really well worn), to MS (Mint State). You should also have a general ide of the coins worth before listing on E-bay as well.

• 1 decade ago

You can try ebay... Ebay.. the name spell success. It is a big business having multi billions dollars of tranaction happening in a year. There are countless person having a earning of 6 figure income. And of course many others having a regular income varying netween $500-$5000 per month. There are many persons, who has taken up this as a career but dropped it because they did not feel as an opportunity due to some or the other reason. There are certain guidelines which need to be followed to be successful in ebay like other business demands.For details visit

http://ebaysimplified.blogspot.com

• You can sell them on Ebay that would be perfect you can get big bucks on stuff like that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.