改錯超急呀~

I spent about 3 hours to do my homework,so i was very tired .Then i played games for a while in order to realx myself.I was worried about for my first term result . I got the low place in our class.I don't know want to continue waste my valuable time.In the past i was very so lazy that i couldn't pass the examsNow i must study hard in order to pass all the exams , becausei want to go to university study which is the best.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I spent about 3 hours to do my homework,so I was very tired .Then I played some games for a while in order to realx.I am worring about my first term exam's result . I got the low place in our class.I don't want to waste my valuable time anymore .In the past I was so lazy that I couldn't pass the exams .Now I must study hard in order to pass all the exams , because I want to study in university.

Source(s): ME

I spent about 3 hours to do my homework,so I was very tired. Then I played games for a while in order to realx myself. I was worried about for my first term result. I got the low place in our class. I don't want waste my valuable time any more. In the past I was very lazy that I couldn't pass the exams and now I must study hard so that I can pass all the exams because I want to study in the university which is the best.

I don't know want to continue waste my valuable time~~~改成

i don't want to waste my time any more~

In the past i was very so lazy that i couldn't pass 改成

in the past i was so lazy that i couldn't pass

becausei want to go to university study which is the best. ~~

because i want to go to university which is the best in hong kong~

基本的語法錯應該系呢d呱~~

Source(s): myself