Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

改錯超急呀~

I spent about 3 hours to do my homework,so i was very tired .Then i played games for a while in order to realx myself.I was worried about for my first term result . I got the low place in our class.I don't know want to continue waste my valuable time.In the past i was very so lazy that i couldn't pass the examsNow i must study hard in order to pass all the exams , becausei want to go to university study which is the best.

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I spent about 3 hours to do my homework,so I was very tired .Then I played some games for a while in order to realx.I am worring about my first term exam's result . I got the low place in our class.I don't want to waste my valuable time anymore .In the past I was so lazy that I couldn't pass the exams .Now I must study hard in order to pass all the exams , because I want to study in university.

Source(s): ME
  • 1 decade ago

I spent about 3 hours to do my homework,so I was very tired. Then I played games for a while in order to realx myself. I was worried about for my first term result. I got the low place in our class. I don't want waste my valuable time any more. In the past I was very lazy that I couldn't pass the exams and now I must study hard so that I can pass all the exams because I want to study in the university which is the best.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know want to continue waste my valuable time~~~改成

i don't want to waste my time any more~

In the past i was very so lazy that i couldn't pass 改成

in the past i was so lazy that i couldn't pass

becausei want to go to university study which is the best. ~~

because i want to go to university which is the best in hong kong~

基本的語法錯應該系呢d呱~~

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.