- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. There was no rain until I went outside to have barbecue.
Adj: Unfortunate, bad luck
2. In PE class, the teacher asked us to put aside our bags. After class, my bag was gone.
Adj: Weird, strange
3. I told my Mom a hundred times to buy me a book, but she still forgot.
Adj: Unhappy, unreasonable
4. My friend said the floor was clean and dry, when I walked across it, I slipped. My friend said he was being sarcastic.
Adj: Unforgivable, problematic
Sorry, I can just figure these four out.