Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Did I pass my drug test? Im stressing out!?

first off ... only looking for realistic answers. Don't tell me that I should have just stopped. I know. Last time I smoked pot was on December 25th 2006 and I took my drug test on January 11th 2007. I smoked once a day for a few months prior to the 25th. In all I was clean a total of 17 days. After I quit I drank atleast a case of of diet lipton green tea and went snowboarding 6 times. I also worked out a few times in there. A week before the test I took niacin, and on the day of the test I drank 4 - 16.9 oz bottles of green tea, took 2 multi vitamins, and drank a creatin shake. It was a laboratory test for my probation. I took the sample mid stream (rather than beginning or end). I am 6' 175lbs. If I fail this test I will go to jail and I will have to start my probation over. If I pass the test I am off probation. I will find out the results on this coming friday.

Best Answer

You would have been better off drinking water. Since THC is stored in your fat cells, there's really no way to flush your system out ... all you can do is attempt to dilute your urine so that it won't register a positive result. You can have a certain amount of the drug in your system and still test negative. Taking the sample midstream also won't effect your results ... all the urine in your bladder at one given time has the same concentration of the drug; it is no more or no less at the end or the beginning. THC builds up in your system over time, and considering that you've been using on a regular basis for months ... you've probably got a good amount built up in your system. Considering that you drank alot on the day of the test, you might be okay ... but I won't lie to you, you'll be cutting it very close. There's really no way to tell though ... it depends on so many different things: your metabolism, the quality of the marijuana you were smoking, the negative cut-off at the lab where your test will be run ... Good luck! I hope it all works out for the best.

Well, it's too late to worry about it now, you screwed up and you have to deal with the consequences. Maybe you'll get lucky, and trust me, if you do pass the test you would be one heck of a lucky person. Go to sleep, you'll deal with whatever happens. Edit; it seemed like you were more worried and that's why the answer was that way - home drug tests may or may not be as accurate or sensitive as the one you had to take. It's a crap shoot whether you would pass, sorry, hope it worked out

Wow I think you need to listen to that alarm going off on your insides for a good reason. Most likely it's for the rest of your life. It's not about some puny little drug test some place. I did not ever get involved with drugs or drinking. I always had that inner voice screaming at me about those things. I'm glad I listened. I'm a recovering cancer patient. I had 10 tumors in my liver. With prayer and chemo I've recovered and my liver is now normal. I don't think I could have recovered tho if I had not tuned in. You might want to think about this one real hard. It helps to be connected to a great counselor and a church group that encourages your faith. So that when you feel that need to smoke, you will pick up the Bible, contact a friend, and relax instead. The Bible says that Jesus Himself makes intercession for you and me to the Father. Link up with your prayer partner, and you'll kick these worries to the curb. Best to ya....

Cannabinoids detection time-urinalysis

1) Light smoker or acute dosage 1-3 days

2) Moderate use (4x / week) 3-5 days

3) Heavy smoker (daily) 10 days

4) Heavy, chronic use (5+ joints/day) 10-21+ days

Depend from quality of drug you smoked, your persona physical condition. You are in category 3 or 4

guess you ll have to stress till Fri. i really have no clue, except maybe next time you ll be a little smarter, did you know with this on your record, your car insurance can go up or be higher than usual?also a lot of-jobs nowadays wont hire with a drug record, so i wouldn't just be scare if you drop dirty, id worry about your life, hope your clean and staying that way no. i don't mean to scare-you, just hope your on the right track now?

It should be close as it takes 2-3 weeks to get out of your system.

Sorry, but you have failed.