any movies about teen crushes?

i know about blue crush so that's out of the question... something about young people being in love, yet face excitement joy or even defeat... anything for a movie junkie like myself?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

There is an old brooke shields movie about her and a young man getting stranded on an island.

It is called blue lagoon. Look for it at netflik.com or blockbuster.com to see if you would like it. Also type in Brooke Shield movies into the search bar and it will bring up the movie. Also some of the old Annette and Frankie Avolon movies are great. Usually they were set on the beach.

• 1 decade ago

The Girl Next Door!

• 1 decade ago

Sixteen Candles.

• 1 decade ago

16 candles

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

confesstions of a teenage drama queen. a cinderella tale. yet another cinderella tale. extreme college musical. 10 issues i hate approximately you. john tucker could die. recommend ladies. grimy dancing 2. love achually. my female.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i cant believe im giving a serious answer to this....(no offense--i never give serious answers)

but have you seen "man in the moon"???

that should quench your craving.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

American graffiti

pretty in pink

• zen522
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I do not really know

Source(s): I believe in talking and being straight forward You only lose if you don't take the chance.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.