any movies about teen crushes?

i know about blue crush so that's out of the question... something about young people being in love, yet face excitement joy or even defeat... anything for a movie junkie like myself?

• Favorite Answer

There is an old brooke shields movie about her and a young man getting stranded on an island.

It is called blue lagoon. Look for it at netflik.com or blockbuster.com to see if you would like it. Also type in Brooke Shield movies into the search bar and it will bring up the movie. Also some of the old Annette and Frankie Avolon movies are great. Usually they were set on the beach.

The Girl Next Door!

Sixteen Candles.

16 candles

confesstions of a teenage drama queen. a cinderella tale. yet another cinderella tale. extreme college musical. 10 issues i hate approximately you. john tucker could die. recommend ladies. grimy dancing 2. love achually. my female.

i cant believe im giving a serious answer to this....(no offense--i never give serious answers)

but have you seen "man in the moon"???

that should quench your craving.....

American graffiti

pretty in pink

• zen522

I do not really know

Source(s): I believe in talking and being straight forward You only lose if you don't take the chance.