Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Whats the name of this song?

This is really retarded i can make out the sounnd of the song but i really don't know the lyrics its a song from the Dragonballz or Dragonball gt im not sure but this has like a trumpet sound to it. (i think its japanese)

" baa ba ba ba ba..... ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Yeah its retarded but i really want to know the name of the song so if you know japanese dragonballz songs then please tell me! Thanks alot! =)

Update:

nooo thats the trumpet making the sound

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Ihope this helps I only watched z and I don't remeber any trumpet opening

dragonball z music

Openings

"CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA"

Lyrics: Yukinojō Mori, Music: Chiho Kiyooka, Arrangement: Kenji Yamamoto, Vocals: Hironobu Kageyama

Episodes 1~21 (version 1)

Episodes 22~117 (version 2)

Episodes 118~194 (version 3)

Movies 1-9

"WE GOTTA POWER"

Lyrics: Yukinojō Mori, Music: Keiju Ishikawa, Arrangement: Keiju Ishikawa, Vocals: Hironobu Kageyama

Episodes 195~291

Movies 10-12

Closings

"Detekoi Tobikiri ZENKAI Pawā!"; でてこいとびきりZENKAIパワー! (Come Out, Incredible ZENKAI Power!)

Lyrics: Toshihisa Arakawa, Music: Takeshi Ike, Arrangement: Kenji Yamamoto, Vocals: MANNA

Episodes 1~194

"Boku-tachi wa Tenshi Datta"; 僕達は天使だった (We Were Angels)

Lyrics: Yukinojō Mori, Music: Takeshi Ike, Arrangement: Osamu Tozuka, Vocals: Hironobu Kageyama

Episodes 195~291

dragonball gt music

Opening

"DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete 'ku" (DAN DAN 心魅かれてく, "DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete 'ku"? Bit by Bit, You're Charming my Heart)

Lyrics: Izumi Sakai, Music: Tetsurō Oda, Arrangement: Takeshi Hayama, Performance: FIELD OF VIEW

Version 1: episodes 1-26

Version 2: episodes 27-64

Ending

"Hitori ja nai" (ひとりじゃない, "Hitori ja nai"? I'm Not Alone)

Lyrics: Shûichi Ikemori, Music: Tetsurō Oda, Arrangement: Hiroto Furui, Performance: DEEN

Used for the Black Star Dragonball Saga and beginning of the Bebi saga (1-26)

"Don't you see!"

Lyrics: Izumi Sakai, Music: Seiichirō Kuribayashi, Arrangement: Takeshi Hayama, Performance: ZARD

Used later in the Bebi Saga and the Beginning of the Super 17 saga(27-41)

"Blue Velvet"

Lyrics: Aeri, Music: Hatake, Arrangement: Hatake, Performance: Shizuka Kudō

Used for the Super 17 saga and beginning of the Shadow Dragon Saga (42-50)

"Sabitsuita Mashingan de Ima o Uchinukō" (錆びついたマシンガンで今を撃ち抜こう, "Sabitsuita Mashingan de Ima o Uchinukō"? Let’s Blast through this Moment with a Rusted Machinegun)

Lyrics: Miho Komatsu, Music: Miho Komatsu, Arrangement: Daisuke Ikeda, Performance: WANDS

Used for the Shadow Dragon Saga to the end of series (51-63)

"DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete 'ku" (DAN DAN 心魅かれてく, "DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete 'ku"? Bit by Bit, You're Charming my Heart)

Lyrics: Izumi Sakai, Music: Tetsurō Oda, Arrangement: Takeshi Hayama, Performance: FIELD OF VIEW

Used for the final episode 64

Check these out for more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DragonBall_Z#Theme_so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonball_GT#Theme_s...

• 1 decade ago

Here is a site with the lyrics from Dragonball Z in both languages. Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

Comes from the Dragnet theme song that was on televison

• 1 decade ago

SORRY I DONT KNOW BUT YOU CAN SEARCH IT INTHINK ITS I I DONT REMEMBER ANY TRUMPET BUT I HOPE THIS WORKS 4 U

dragonball z music

Openings

"CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA"

Lyrics: Yukinojō Mori, Music: Chiho Kiyooka, Arrangement: Kenji Yamamoto, Vocals: Hironobu Kageyama

Episodes 1~21 (version 1)

Episodes 22~117 (version 2)

Episodes 118~194 (version 3)

Movies 1-9

"WE GOTTA POWER"

Lyrics: Yukinojō Mori, Music: Keiju Ishikawa, Arrangement: Keiju Ishikawa, Vocals: Hironobu Kageyama

Episodes 195~291

Movies 10-12

Closings

"Detekoi Tobikiri ZENKAI Pawā!"; でてこいとびきりZENKAIパワー! (Come Out, Incredible ZENKAI Power!)

Lyrics: Toshihisa Arakawa, Music: Takeshi Ike, Arrangement: Kenji Yamamoto, Vocals: MANNA

Episodes 1~194

"Boku-tachi wa Tenshi Datta"; 僕達は天使だった (We Were Angels)

Lyrics: Yukinojō Mori, Music: Takeshi Ike, Arrangement: Osamu Tozuka, Vocals: Hironobu Kageyama

Episodes 195~291

dragonball gt music

Opening

Version 1: episodes 1-26

Version 2: episodes 27-64

Ending

"Hitori ja nai" (ひとりじゃない, "Hitori ja nai"? I'm Not Alone)

Lyrics: Shûichi Ikemori, Music: Tetsurō Oda, Arrangement: Hiroto Furui, Performance: DEEN

Used for the Black Star Dragonball Saga and beginning of the Bebi saga (1-26)

"Don't you see!"

Lyrics: Izumi Sakai, Music: Seiichirō Kuribayashi, Arrangement: Takeshi Hayama, Performance: ZARD

Used later in the Bebi Saga and the Beginning of the Super 17 saga(27-41)

"Blue Velvet"

Lyrics: Aeri, Music: Hatake, Arrangement: Hatake, Performance: Shizuka Kudō

Used for the Super 17 saga and beginning of the Shadow Dragon Saga (42-50)

"Sabitsuita Mashingan de Ima o Uchinukō" (錆びついたマシンガンで今を撃ち抜こう, "Sabitsuita Mashingan de Ima o Uchinukō"? Let’s Blast through this Moment with a Rusted Machinegun)

Lyrics: Miho Komatsu, Music: Miho Komatsu, Arrangement: Daisuke Ikeda, Performance: WANDS

Used for the Shadow Dragon Saga to the end of series (51-63)

Used for the final episode 64

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Etania
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sorry I don't know what the song is but this will narrow down your search:

http://www.animelyrics.com/search.php?q=dragonball...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes sir

yes sir three bags full

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WOW, that's really helpful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha funny

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is it ba ba black sheep

• 1 decade ago

hehehe i have no idea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.