why always a very good looking or extremely bad looking guys have girl friends?

why it is always that a very good looking or extremely bad looking guys have girl friends and we so so looking guy with a little tummy and cute smile dont have girl friends?

why why why why?

Best Answer

Women are a lot less focused on looks; women are more interested in personality. Unless the girl is superficial. I'm not saying that women aren't into guys for their hotness, but they are just less into looks than guys. So let your sparkling personality shine through and you too will get a lady.

Source(s): being a girl

It's all attitude,they went up to the girl and knew how to talk to her.If you like a girl find out what she likes and start a conversation.Be a man and don't use phrases like tummy and cute smile.

Because confidence, a sense of humor, patience, kindness and charisma go a long way with women. Many good looking women are tired of shallow good looking guys and want more from their relationships.

A small percentage of these relationships are because the guys are rich but most are about what I said first.

because these guys must have been doing something special to make the girls go for them, but an advice, dont do any thing special because u may fall in trouble, u will find somegirl and good question

Lose the gut. It's not hard. Improve your low points. Consider yourself a product and you are looking to make a sale.

There are over 3.5 million singles waiting to chat with you at Mate1.com

http://lnk.in/488m

Are you looking for lasting love or just some new friends?

http://lnk.in/488k

I dont kno. u tell me. I saw this very hot and attractive puerto rican gurl at school. but i found out that she goes with this dude that look like a troll. i was pissed.

• NoMaD!

Maybe because you have the wrong intentions, maybe you don't know how to treat a woman. You already know the answer your just fishing for prospects online.

-NmD!

Good question, why is it the same for girls like me?

it's a matter of character, I mean tongue not looking.

every girl has a key to get her heart, if you knew it, that will be easy.