International NFL players?

Is there a list or website that shows me all the international players in the NFl and where they are from. Or atleast tell me some that you know.

And i don't mean NFL Europe. I mean NFL USA.

Thanks ;)

Favorite Answer

Martin Gramatica was born in Argentina but the guy grew up as an American. He finished HS and college in the US. I wouldn't consider him as an international player. International players would be the ones in the NBA (Yao Ming, Ginobili, and others). I don't think there're any international players in the NFL (not that I've heard of). Football is mainly played in the US, so, it would be hard to import football players from foreign countries. Though they are promoting football internationally, Mexico already has some football teams and Giants will be playing in London next season.

ben graham is from australia... martin gramatica is from argentina... tamba hali is from africa, (nigeria i think)... oh yeah jets, cowboys, and chiefs. don't know any others, sorry!

• jerry

not sure