What kind of medicine can you take (over the counter) to cure post-nasal drip?

I've never had this condition before, but now it's persistant for 3 weeks. I thought i just had a cough, but my boss suggested that it is post-nasal drip? The more I read up on it, the more I realized it is.

What kind of medication/s should I take to successfully rid myself of post-nasal drip?

Favorite Answer

Fexofenedene HCL 180mg (Allegra) sold OTC

cough for 3 weeks is a sign you should see a dr, it could be anything from infection to post nasal drip to allergy to reflux, so if you go to your gp you will probably get a better diagnosis and more chnce to get better soon. your boss probably means well and you do want what's best for you but guessing and trying different meds is not the answer.

Good luck!

• Emmy

Unpleasant, isn't it?

Any good decongestant should clear it up, like Sudafed, Mucinex D, or Claritin D.

And drinking something hot also helps temporarily.

Sudafed will dry it up but it may not cure it. If this is not a short term thing--you may need to see a doctor.

advil cold and Sinus works wonder but bring your ID-you can only get it from the pharmacist and you have to be 18 yrs or older

Echinacea and Astragalus.... you get it at health food stores... not "drug" stores. Drugs just hide the symptoms, they do nothing to help cure the problem.

contact 400 they r good from chemist

zycam