Has anyone gotten pregnant while taking HRT?

Favorite Answer

I haven't, but I did find some information for you. The site linked below asked the same question (and others about HRT), and gave this answer:

"The easy, simple answer is that women with POF who take cyclic hormones get pregnant at the same rate as women with POF who don't take cyclic hormones and it doesn't seem to matter if the progestin is Provera or exactly how much of it you take. So it's probably not a big problem. However, the second layer of the question is: what if you were to ovulate on your own and were scheduled to take a poorly timed course of Provera? Could this have a negative impact on a possible pregnancy? No one really knows the answer to that, but for my patients who have this concern I will sometimes go to a less frequent course of Provera, like once every three months, and now I like to substitute Prometrium for the Provera because it's a more natural form of progesterone and may be less of a problem."

I hope this is helpful - best of luck to you!

Not me.