Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Love Letter Translation?

Can you help translate this love letter to english? Thanks!!!

세계적인 트렌드는 극을 향해 달려가고 있는 것 같다

아주 크거나 아주 작거나 아주 높거나 아니면 아주 낮거나

아니면 하나만 아주 돋보이게 해 나머지들은 백그라운드 처리되는 그런 것들 말이다

어느 날 문득 앉아서 내가 선택하는 것들에 대해 생각해봤더니

나의 선호도도 그렇다

아주 큰 빅백이 아니라면 가볍게 손에 들 수 있는 클러치백이 좋다

화려하게 큰 귀걸이가 아니라면 했는지 안했는지도 잘 안보이는 딱 달라붙는 귀걸이가 좋다

11센티의 가보시힐이나 스트랩슈즈가 아니라면 어느 순간은 플랫슈즈가 신고 싶어지는 날이 있다.

이도저도 아닌 6센티 굽은 사양이다

긴 머리를 그냥 풀고 다니지 않는다면 아예 하나의 잔머리도 없이 업스타일을 한 머리가 좋다

완벽한 메이크업이 좋을 때도 있지만 세수하고 비비크림에 립밤만 바르고 다니는 날도 있다

셔플이 아니면 80기가의 아이팟이나 PMP가 좋다

아주 작아서 클러치백에도 들어가는 디카가 좋은가 하면 휴대성은 없지만 DSLR이 가지고 싶기도 하다

잔잔한 재즈가 필요한가 하면 블랙 아이드 피스같은 음악에 저절로 춤추고 있을 때도 있다

찐한 에스프레소 더블샷을 마셔야 할 것 같은 날이 있는가 하면 연하게 우려낸 원두가 좋을 때도 있다

99%의 카카오의 씁쓸함에 심취하는가 하면 화이트 초콜렛의 달콤함도 좋다

일도 마찬가지다

꼭 하고 싶은 절실함 그걸 선택하겠다

프로스트가 그랬던 것 처럼 가지 않은 길에 대해서는 후회하고 싶지 않다

사랑도 마찬가지다

반만 걸쳐진 거라면, 모두 가질 수 없는 거라면 아예 가지지 않는 편을 택하겠다

단 한사람을 제외한 세상이 흑백이거나 슬로우 모션으로 보이는 그런 사랑이 좋다

All or nothing at all

어중간함은 차라리 그만.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You SOB! Do you realy think I am going to translate her private diary page for you?? This is her blooming dairy and private!! Would you take you gf's diary to someone to read it to you??

If you don't respect her privacy, then you don't recpect her!

Did you steal it off her cyworld page?

You disgust me!!

• 1 decade ago

The world thu leyn toward the pole where it holds it appears to be running and it grows quite, or, it is small quite, or, it is high quite, or, it is not, it is low quite, or, when it is not, only one the remainders to do to look better quite the background are like that thing wild end which is controlled Some day the profit which bites it sits and regarding I selecting thought also my preference degree to try is like that It was big quite and pik hundred knew the ramyon to be light to be gorgeous the clutch hundred which is wild possibility to the hand is good and, the big earring should have been done knows the ramyon, do not do, 11 the earring which security sticks to well tightly is good heirloom hour of the motes which it counts hil or su the trap shoe cu it knows ramyon which moment phul Raes shoe cu hardship there is a day when it comes to want. 6 am not s morals I the mote hoof which it counts is the evening sunlight and it releases the long head that way and if it does not come and go and also the head which one sleeps never without Ub style, when the make-up which is perfect one head is good is good, it is but it washs up and and in the rain rain cream lip only night it pastes and when there is also a day when it comes and goes to be sour phul is not and 80 the child phas or the PMP are good and are small the D car which into also clutch hundred quite and enters does and is good carrying Royal favor it is not but the DSLR does and wants having the jazz to be and is necessary when and the black child tu the blood su dancing automatically in same music, it be in the grudge which steams the soup ley smallness double syas drink Is the appear day to be doing and when unit two which it extorts softly is good 99% car car secret principles which is it is bitterish it is fascinated and the white chocolate it is sweet it is good It will be a wholehearted sameness and earnest it wants doing certainly it will be and that it will hang and the pro which it will select su thu like the like that thing the branch doing against the route which is not the after sliced raw fish it does not want The anti- bay extending position where also the love is sameness well! the ramyon, all there is not a possibility of having and well! the ramyon only it will choose the side which never it does not have the world which excepts one person is black hundred or sul the Low wool syen with like that love which is visible is good The All the or nothing at all U intermediate box rather that much and.

• 1 decade ago

The world thu leyn toward the pole where it holds it appears to be running and it grows quite, or, it is small quite, or, it is high quite, or, it is not, it is low quite, or, when it is not, only one the remainders to do to look better quite the background are like that thing wild end which is controlled Some day the profit which bites it sits and regarding I selecting thought also my preference degree to try is like that It was big quite and pik hundred knew the ramyon to be light to be gorgeous the clutch hundred which is wild possibility to the hand is good and, the big earring should have been done knows the ramyon, do not do, 11 the earring which security sticks to well tightly is good heirloom hour of the motes which it counts hil or su the trap shoe cu it knows ramyon which moment phul Raes shoe cu hardship there is a day when it comes to want. 6 am not s morals I the mote hoof which it counts is the evening sunlight and it releases the long head that way and if it does not come and go and also the head which one sleeps never without Ub style, when the make-up which is perfect one head is good is good, it is but it washs up and and in the rain rain cream lip only night it pastes and when there is also a day when it comes and goes to be sour phul is not and 80 the child phas or the PMP are good and are small the D car which into also clutch hundred quite and enters does and is good carrying Royal favor it is not but the DSLR does and wants having the jazz to be and is necessary when and the black child tu the blood su dancing automatically in same music, it be in the grudge which steams the soup ley smallness double syas drink Is the appear day to be doing and when unit two which it extorts softly is good 99% car car secret principles which is it is bitterish it is fascinated and the white chocolate it is sweet it is good It will be a wholehearted sameness and earnest it wants doing certainly it will be and that it will hang and the pro which it will select su thu like the like that thing the branch doing against the route which is not the after sliced raw fish it does not want The anti- bay extending position where also the love is sameness well! the ramyon, all there is not a possibility of having and well! the ramyon only it will choose the side which never it does not have the world which excepts one person is black hundred or sul the Low wool syen with like that love which is visible is good The All the or nothing at all U intermediate box rather that much and.

Source(s): That's what the internet gave me. Doesn't make much sense to me even. But when translating another language the grammar is often back-to-front, so try making sense out of it. It's the best I can do.
  • 1 decade ago

You can try this site, http://babelfish.altavista.com/, but I think it just translates the words directly. So you may have to try and re-order some words to try and make it sound correctly in English.

• 1 decade ago

OMG goodluck...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.