Why do people dislike Ohio?

I like it but I know some people don't. what makes it unatractive to potential residents and businesses.

Favorite Answer

I've never been there, but my "vision" of Ohio is industrial and ugly and polluted.

No offense - just my opinion. I am sure it has some very beautiful spots, just not in my head!

PS I have that same "industrial" feel about Pennsylvania

Because they've either lived there or visited.

I was stuck there as a kid - it was horrible! Have moved over 20 times and Ohio still ranks as one of the worst places. The weather isn't so bad, it's the people there.

Best thing about Ohio? CEDAR POINTE!

• YSIC

I live in Ohio and I hate it.

Why do I hate it? There's not much to do. There's fields, cows, tractors and truckers. Not much else. :-(

To answer a previous question about the gloom...it's true. When I was younger, I remember a time period spanning from Thanksgiving to Easter where we didn't see the sun once. Not once. The weather people had this huge tally going....Ohio is just that depressing.

I'm from Ohio, and have lived in two other states. I'm back in Ohio now...I LOVE it.

Where did you hear people dislike it?

I'm from Ohio. I didn't know people dislike Ohio

• People dislike Ohio? I don't dislike Ohio.

I've never heard that! WHO dislikes Ohio? What's to dislike!

I have nothing against Ohio or any other state.

the dopes that live there gave us 4 more years of bush, this blood is on their hands

because if it isn't the butthole of the universe, it is definitely with farting distance. If God wanted to give the world an enema, this is where he would stick it.