If I delete temporary internet files,cookies&history will I lose actual programs,games,music etc. pemantly?

It is under delete browsing history section which is in internet properties in the control panel.It contains downloaded program files that are installed and about a thousand various files.When I look on dependency the size says damaged.Even though my computer is fast,wouldn't removing these help clean up my... show more It is under delete browsing history section which is in internet properties in the control panel.It contains downloaded program files that are installed and about a thousand various files.When I look on dependency the size says damaged.Even though my computer is fast,wouldn't removing these help clean up my computer?I do have system restore.So if I screw something up I imagine I could restore it to an earlier date.Or should I just stick to the defragmenter and free up space options under performance and maintenance.I just want to be sure before I do any of this.