What is a 9" x 12" computer paper called??

I just upgraded my old computer from Wndows 98 to Windows XP. I have an Epson-1050+ dot matrix printer. I use a 9"x12" paper which is feeded through tractor of the printer. But in paper settings there is no option to select using the size. So Can anybody tell me what should i select as the paper(A4, A3,... show more I just upgraded my old computer from Wndows 98 to Windows XP. I have an Epson-1050+ dot matrix printer. I use a 9"x12" paper which is feeded through tractor of the printer. But in paper settings there is no option to select using the size. So Can anybody tell me what should i select as the paper(A4, A3, US Fanflold, etc.)??
Update: I just upgraded my old computer from Wndows 98 to Windows XP. I have an Epson-1050+ dot matrix printer. I use a 9"x12" paper which is feeded through tractor of the printer. But in paper settings there is no option to select using the size. So Can anybody tell me what should i select as the paper(A4, A3,... show more I just upgraded my old computer from Wndows 98 to Windows XP. I have an Epson-1050+ dot matrix printer. I use a 9"x12" paper which is feeded through tractor of the printer. But in paper settings there is no option to select using the size. So Can anybody tell me what should i select as the paper(A4, A3, US Fanflold, etc.)??

PS: its not an A4 size page.