Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 1 decade ago

Where can I get a free GPS Australia raod maps to install in my mobile?

Hey guys,

Could you please help me to find a site so that I can download the GPS road maps of Australia and use it in my Mobile phone.Thank you so much for the help in advance.Am a traveller here and I dont want to spend hugs bugs on GPS navigators and find hard to read the Street Directories.

Favorite Answer

There is no such weblink. May be there are some, but you have to pay for that. Make a search 'GPS road maps of Australia' via google.

• lamons

Garmin is the thank you to choose for many reasons. at the beginning by using what i understand they have the greater helpful map to your section. in case you purchase a contemporary Garmin hand held or motor vehicle navigator (Nuvi) you additionally can advert topographic maps for Australia. No different manufacturers motor vehicle GPS can try this for you. in case you circulate with a hand held like the Garmin Oregon 450 or GPSMap 62S you would be waiting to function highway mapping, satellite tv for pc imagery, topo maps, custom map and ocean charts onto the unit. Garmin has the main important newbie map making following so which you will locate a lot of loose mapping too for diverse instruments. I propose contacting GPS city for guidance narrowing down what unit is acceptable for you.