A good thesis topic for international business undergrad?

Looking for a topic that studies the financial markets, nationally or globally...Anybody has any ideas

Favorite Answer

I can think of two:

- BPO: Business Process Outsourcing

- KPO: Knowledge Process Outsourcing

KPO is a fairly newer concept so you may find more topics for research in KPO. But BPO, on the other hand, is not too old either. And if you are looking to collaborate with someone for knowledge exchange then pretty much any company in US that practices BPO/KPO business model will be a good example fir studying. Similarly on the provides' side pretty much any company (mostly foreign companies) providing BPO/KPO services will be a good example to pursue.

• ulmer

I did an fairly long paper on "The historic previous and relevance of the prepare of veiling as represented via paintings" as quickly as. I have been given an A. i actually researched how women human beings have been represented in paintings via the centuries, and how lots or little of their physique might desire to be shown. I additionally pronounced how there has been vacilation in what's deemed to suited. My end replace into that veiling, initially an arab custom, had its roots interior the suppression of sexual capacity in women human beings. this may be great for a thesis i think of.