*KiM*
*KiM* asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

movie quote?

what is your favorite movie quote?

Favorite Answer

our pets heads are falling off! dumb and dumber

English, motherf***er, do you speak it?

Jules from Pulp Fiction

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the a.s.s. or the crotch?

Tyler Durden from Fight Club

Gimme some sugar, baby.

Ash from Army of Darkness

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Harry from Dumb & Dumber

Holy crap, Wayne Newton's hittin' on Mom!

Rusty from Vegas Vacation

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f**king Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white a.s.s down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a**holes this side of the nuthouse.

Clark W Griswold from Christmas Vacation

I have many. Here's a short list:

"And the flowers are still standing." - Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven, The Crow

"I ain't got no other pants." - Floyd, the Great Muppet Caper

"What's with today today?" - Lucas, Empire Records

"Shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behavior." - Gina, Empire Records

"It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt." - Troy Dyer, Reality Bites

"I'm bursting with fruit flavor." - Troy Dyer, Reality Bites

"Peace, love, dope. Now get the hell out of here." - Terence Mann, Field of Dreams

"Haven't you seen Boyz N The Hood? Now one of us is going to get shot." - Mike, Swingers

"You're all growns up now, you're all growns up." - Trent, Swingers

"Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

"Oh, I forgot. You were sick the day they taught law at law school." - Daniel Kaffe, A Few Good Men

i love all the things that johnny depp says in the movie pirates of the caribbean because that character is so witty and smart. i also like some things from the movie little miss sinshine and i'm not really sure what exactly is my favorite quote. what's ur favorite?

I love smiling, smiling's my favorite. Will Ferrel on Elf

Me and Jenny were like peas and carrots. Forrest Gump

English film called withnail and i-I can never touch meat until its

cooked,as a youth i used to weep in butchers shops.

• Jack C

"My offer is this... Nothing." - Michael Corleone (played by Al Pacino), Godfather Part 2

Great scene with a corrupt senator, who was trying to extort Michael.

buddy the elf. what's your favorite color? i thought this was sooo funny in elf

and now there is one i just remembered from happy feet cept i dont remember the exact wording

I thought u might b size 6 bt wud look gud in a 4

No u said da money woz bomb, no u said it woz bomb, hell i did no man i said she woz da bomb, wah

Source(s): Entrapment Rush Hour 2 - C.Tucker an J.Chan

"Hold on tight Dorothy 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye"

The Matrix

...

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you gonna get"

Forrest Gump

In 'Hard Candy' - Hayley Stark after she has, apparently cut off Jeff's b**** and put them in the waste disposal (!) - "I guess... they weren't brass."