Cute Cute Cute!?

PLEASE READ THROUGHLY BEFORE ANSWERING

I notice alot girls call me cute, Cute can mean alot of things im always kinda feel when they say this they mean like in a kidish way. When you girls say thi do you mean that there a chance of a relationship or just something els that not serious enough to get close to.

Girls are fricken confusing

WHAT DO YOU GIRLS REALLY MEAN BY CUTE???

about me

Im Asian(VIETNAMESE)

5-5

pretty relax and chilled out kid. i do consider my self as a pretty kool kid becuase i have alot of friends that i hang out with from all ethnic groups

Once again What do you really mean when you say CUTE Girls answer only please

Best Answer

Hey, no offense, but cute, cute, cute, may be just because of what you were doing, or maybe they do like you, or they could be heartlessly kidding! I'm a girl, and when I say cute, (which isn't very often, I usually use hot) I would mean that the guy is likable, but he may not be for me... I'm sorry if this isn't what you are looking for, but this is all I know about the word cute...

cute usually means in a way that they are interested and would like to be in a relationship with you. It is a bit different than calling you hott but it depends on your appearance. Do you think you look like a little kid? If not then they probably don't think you do either. The girls that are calling you cute probably like you so do something about it! Find one you like & ask her out!

Source(s): Good Luck

We usally mean adorable which means good luck getting out o the friend zone

I've heard it means, interesting but unattractive.

It's simply an endearing way of saying you have a good personality.

I think....a girl told me a couple years ago so who knows.

• stock

ewwww, those shops are for wannabies: abercrombie hollister american eagle those teenagers tension their mothers and dads to get them stuff right here while their stuffisn't even that sturdy. i know different issues that are far extra advantageous. pacsun moist Seal Roxy American outfits shops ... yea

Depends, really. You've gotta use ur mind and think. if this girl knows you, I think she will really mean it. But if it is someone you don' know really well, it's a joke.

DORK DORK DORK is what they mean