Ideas on a gift I can give the couple who watched our daughter while we were delivering our newest addition?

• Richa
    Favorite Answer

Just go to a gift shop, pick up a show piece of a girl and wrap it nicely.. you can give this as a gift with a tag " Thank You" to all you comes to watch your daughter

Source(s): I did that!!

Find a gift that suits their interests. If they like movies, you could buy a DVD, and make a little basket with the DVD and some popcorn and movie theatre candy (junior mints, etc.) and some sodas. If they like to cook and enjoy new kinds of foods or have particular dietary needs, a new cookbook and an offer to babysit their child(ren) for an evening (in a few months, when your baby is older and your life is a little less hectic) would be lovely. If they enjoy eating out at restaurants, get a gift card to their favorite. If they're not in the best financial shape, a gift card to their usual grocery store or Target (or similar) or for gasoline (always nice to get free gas!) would be something that would both show appreciation and help meet a need that they have.

Think about who your friends are, and come up with something that fits their lives.

A gift certificate to a nice restaurant... a dinner for 2. Or a gift basket with a thank you card. You can order things at 1800flowers.com that are nice.

you could give them a picture of both of the children together. Or you could get them a nice gift card to their favorite resturant. everyone likes a night out and especially when you dont have to do the cooking.

I think a gift card to go out to dinner would be a nice gesture. I'm sure they don't expect anything, but I think it is very sweet of you to thank them with something special. Congratulations!

I agree with those who said gift card for meal...I might also throw in a gift card from Blockbuster as well...so they can have a nice evening of it, as it were...

Congrats on your new baby!

Do they have kids? Give them a gift cert to go out to eat and offer to babysit.

who knows how can we suggest we dont no the people they could like anything from flowers to alcohol to anything i hope somebody else has a better suggestion for you.