I want to make a pamphlet on Narcotizing fasciitis, which Microsoft program would be best for this?

wich microsoft program would best work to creat a professional looking pamphlet?

P.s. I can't use microsoft publisher, I don't have it on my computer but I DO have word, powerpoint, frontpage and access...

any ideas, besides doing it the good ol' fashion way with crayons?

Favorite Answer

Check out Word. Go to File, New, then "Templates on Office Online". There you will find lots of templates, one or more of which may be similar to the pamphlet you want to create.

If you have an older version of Word, it may have some templates under the new menu, without having to search for them.

I use all the Office products... if you don't have Publisher, Word is the best for this type of work.

This is slightly off-topic, but Microsoft Works probably has several templates. I mention it because Works has existed in some form for over ten years, so it could be that you know someone who has a copy of it that isn't installed on a computer, and it's simply never come up in conversation. There are probably many people who got away from using Works because they began using Office.

Word

Use Word, it should already have a template for a 3 fold template.

It is pretty easy to use.

• Powerpoint is a good idea.