acer or dell for laptop?

acer or dell for laptop? Wich is better?

Favorite Answer

Dell.

In the professional IT market Acer is not even a major player at this time. The two best names in the business market for PC's is HP and Dell.

Keep in mind the Comsuer PC models are different than the Business models. The business models typically have a better warranty and are built for more use than the consumer models you would find at a superstore.

Dell

Acer Ferrari 5006WLMi, dell's arent as sweet looking as these also they perform just as well as dell's if not better. I have a new dell 9400 and it has lots of problems. Get the Acer

Yeah the reason why acers cheap because it dosent last as long GO DELL im using 1 right now it the BEST! and u get great deals!

Source(s): Dell.com.au

well acer doesnt have the respect that dell has but i bought a acer laptop and i loved it it was a little but less and wasnt the best but the features and style of it rocked i now have a gateway and it works better than any dell or acer ive ever had so go with acer or gateway

• I personally have the Inspiron E1505 and love it. Although the company that I used to work for gave the managers Acers and they also seemed to work well. I personally like Dell because they have great quality cusotmer service and they totally stand behind their product.

NETHER! MAC IS THE BEST! acer is cheep and dell is junk. when i had a dell I had NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS with both the junk machine and the rotten costumer service. acer is just to cheep, they do not last long.

I have had many laptops, Dell and HP. I have a Toshiba right now and honestly, it is the best laptop I have had. It is very reliable.

• Tim

DELL has more cred then Acer. Acers are known as cheaper computers.

Dell hands down!