I would like to know about IBS cause I feel as if I am having these symptoms and Everyone keeps telling me?

including the docters that they are not seeing anything wrong. And they are making me feel as if I am crazy. That is until that pain hits, which is usually about Every 5 to 10 minutes. Help please Serious People ok

Favorite Answer

I agree with Josi about seeing a doctor about Celiac Disease. You would actually see a gastrointerologist though. There absolutely IS a test for Celiac. Your family doctor will likely do a blood test and then refer you to a GI to do an endoscopy with biopsies. It's a relatively common disease, affecting an estimated 1/133 people, though current research suggests it may be even more common than that. Symptoms of CD include stomach pain or cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, headaches, etc. A person could have one symptom, none, or all and be diagnosed. Visit www.celiac.com or www.glutenfreeforum.com for more information.

• Josi

Please see and Endocronologist and see if they can rule out Celiac Disease. It's a rare, but very serious stomach disease that is often overlooked. There is no test available yet to say that someone is definately posititve, however, there is a test that can rule you out as having the disease.

Google celiac diseasee and see if the symptoms sound familiar to you.

Best of luck to you!