I would like to know about IBS cause I feel as if I am having these symptoms and Everyone keeps telling me?

including the docters that they are not seeing anything wrong. And they are making me feel as if I am crazy. That is until that pain hits, which is usually about Every 5 to 10 minutes. Help please Serious People ok

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with Josi about seeing a doctor about Celiac Disease. You would actually see a gastrointerologist though. There absolutely IS a test for Celiac. Your family doctor will likely do a blood test and then refer you to a GI to do an endoscopy with biopsies. It's a relatively common disease, affecting an estimated 1/133 people, though current research suggests it may be even more common than that. Symptoms of CD include stomach pain or cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, headaches, etc. A person could have one symptom, none, or all and be diagnosed. Visit www.celiac.com or www.glutenfreeforum.com for more information.

• Josi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Please see and Endocronologist and see if they can rule out Celiac Disease. It's a rare, but very serious stomach disease that is often overlooked. There is no test available yet to say that someone is definately posititve, however, there is a test that can rule you out as having the disease.

Google celiac diseasee and see if the symptoms sound familiar to you.

Best of luck to you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.