Is it possible for a gay guy to fall in love with a girl?

my girlfriend and i have been dating for over a year now, and i love her so much. i know that what i feel for her is real and not a cover-up or denial, because just thinking about her and seeing her and kissing her turns me on. and i think she is gorgeous and amazing. she was the first person i came out to about... show more my girlfriend and i have been dating for over a year now, and i love her so much. i know that what i feel for her is real and not a cover-up or denial, because just thinking about her and seeing her and kissing her turns me on. and i think she is gorgeous and amazing.
she was the first person i came out to about being bisexual. this was before we started dating.
and now sometimes i think that i might be gay. because she is the only girl that i am attracted to in that way. she says the only reason i am attracted to her that way is because i love her, but i don't think it would be that hot and heavy if it was only because i loved her.
and i am way more attracted to guys than girls. if it weren't for my girlfriend, i would probably just be completely gay.
is this possible? to be gay and be in love with a girl?
because i don't know of any other explanation. she's the only girl that i find attractive.
thanks for the help.