NAN asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯一下下列英文自介

您好~

我的名字是XXX.今年24歲.家中有3個人.成員有母親及弟弟.母親為家庭主婦.弟弟目前正在服兵役.我為家中的老大

我畢業於聖約翰技術學院企管系.雖然前年才剛畢業.但工作經驗已有8年了.目前在銀行服務.

我的個性活潑,很肯學習,平日與人相處和睦,興趣旅遊與電影欣賞。

謝謝貴公司肯給我一個參加面試的機會,我希望能盡我最大的努力,讓貴公司肯定我。謝謝!!

My name is xxx. I am24 years old .There are three people in my family, include Mother and a younger brother. My mother is a house wife.My brother 在當兵不會翻

I graduated from st.John's university .and majored in business administration.雖然去年才剛畢業.但工作經驗已有8年了.new I work in a bank

My exrtavert is alacritous, hard working and like to learn new stuffs. Also I am a easy-going and like to get alone with other people. In my free time, I am interested in traveling and movies

Thank you give me a opportunity to meet with you. I believe my abilities can benefit your company the most. Thank you!!

我自己翻了一些.不知道對不對.幫我校正一下.還有些不太會.

也要麻煩你們幫我翻譯一下

另外~這是要用唸的

如果有不順的地方.幫我改口語化點..謝謝~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is xxx. I am24 years old .There are three members in my family, including my mother, a younger brother and me. My mother is a full time house wife and my brother is in the military.

I graduated from St. John's university last year and majored in business administration. Although I am new to the society, I have had 8 years of working experiences. Now I work in a bank as a clerk.

My (exrtavert is alacritous 不知意思為何), 建議去除

I am an easy going person and always open my heart to new things. In my free time, I am interested in traveling and movies.

I firmly believe my skills and experiences make me the person your body is looking for, not to mention the expertise and contribution I will bring to the job. Thank you!

My name is xxx. I am24 years old .There are three people in my family, include Mother and a younger brother. My mother is a house wife. My younger brother is performing military service at present .

I graduated from st.John's university .and majored in business administration. Just now graduates last year . But the work I have experience had 8 years . Now I work in a bank

My exrtavert is alacritous , hard working and like to learn new stuffs. Also I am a easy-going and like to get alone with other people. In my free time, I am interested in traveling and movies

Source(s): 自己 & 電腦網路

我畢業於聖約翰技術學院企管系.雖然前年才剛畢業.但工作經驗已有8年了.目前在銀行服務.: 24 years old this year when my name is XXX.. There are 3 people in the family. Members have mother and younger brother. Mother is a housewife.: The younger brother is serving in the army at present.: I I graduate from St.Johns technological institute enterprise management department for eldest of house.: Though just graduated in the year before last. But working experience has had 8 years. In the bank service at present.

我的個性活潑,很肯學習,平日與人相處和睦,興趣旅遊與電影欣賞。

My individual character is lively, very willing to study, get along with people harmonically on ordinary days, the interest travels with film appreciation.

謝謝貴公司肯給我一個參加面試的機會,我希望能盡我最大的努力,讓貴公司肯定我。 It is willing to give me a chance to participate in the interview to thank your company, I hope to try my greatest efforts best, let your company affirm me. 謝謝!! Thanks!

Source(s): 譯典通