Hollister?

Does anyone else like 2 shop at hollister? It has cute clothes but it is sooooo expensive! If ur reading this please check my other questions. I really need them answered!

Favorite Answer

hollister is okay. it's not that expensive.

but honestly, i preffer abercrombie and fitch, by far.

abercrombie and fitch is an origional.i shop there all the time.

the clothing there,in my opinion, is much more cuter and has a more mature look.hollister looks like a store only teens shop at(i am a teen tho,lol)

but,then again, who cares were you shop at.even i,myself, find some clothing that is non designer really cute!!

I like Hollister. I bought a fleece jacket with faux fur on the inside, thinking it would keep me warm in the winter. Well guess what, everyone else wanted it too and now its on backorder. I've been waiting for it for months, its supposed to ship Jan. 22nd. I had to order an XL after even a large wouldnt fit me and im normally a size medium. That store's sizes run really small. I almost wanna cancel the jacket and get my hundred bucks back, but I really like the jacket :(

Hollister and Abercrombie is the expensive way to support racism and skinnyness (anerexia and bulemia).

THE STUFF IN THE STORE IS SO SMALL! And the store is so dark. And the music is so loud. And there is too much perfume. And the dressing rooms are so small and dark... and where I'm from THERE AREN'T EVEN DOORS! There's only this little curtain. And the room is so small, I can barely breathe.

• I love Hollister! Its one of my favorite clothing stores! Sure it is expensive but there are many other places that are WAY more expensive then Hollister, like BCBG for example...

Hollister is definatly not the most expensive place I shop at.

• minus

I like Hollister.

really... they have a lot of the same clothes that other stores have on sale

a lot of people buy from there but the quality isn't that great for the price you pay

a lot of my friends have had problems returning tops with holes in them after one wash

stuff like that

skirts that short arn't cute they are skanky

shop around for the best buy not the best brand

and american eagle has a big sale right now

I LOVE HOLLISTER!!! ya it's really expensive but I get the cutest clothes on sale.

I love Hollister!!! Their clothes are sooooo cute!!! I don't think it's really exspesive but i wouldn't pay $25 dollars for a mini skirt or short shorts. & i don't think their clothes are small.

I think hollister is a great store with the newest fads, but i agree with you it is very pricey!

i enjoy shopping there but it is a store that needs alot of moderation!